Graphic/Multimedia Designer · February 2017 to present · Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Create various marketing assets including, but not limited to print and digital advertising, sales collateral, email banner, presentations, newsletter, media kits, proposals, social media concepts and special projects.
- Contribute to visual design projects at all levels, from conceptual proposals to detailed schematics and asset production.
- Problem solves/collaborate with the Senior Designer in innovating and refining collateral within the boundaries of the brand to be presented to Creative Services Manager and Design Director.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations with the Creative Services Manager.
- Develop on-brand creative that drives both brand awareness and sales.
- Create web and/or interactive visual designs that address business, brand, market, and user requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce a unique and effective design